I Have to much free time...

Find me on Polyvore

8.3.10

RENAGADE LOG: The Blog.

So, I have to memorize a song for an audition tomorrow. I am terrified. I haven't been in a play or any drama related activity in quite a while, and I'm scared that I will screw up or my voice will crack or a piano will fall on me... the possiblities are endless. I will be singing *officially (since I change my mind a lot)* on "Send In The Clowns" from A Little Night Music. As boring of a song it is, I must. I went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday with Tessa & friends, and I say: "Goooooood movie! But, why is a raven like a writing desk?" I also met Jacob (again, for the first time was a fail on my part). He is RADICAL. He is also the RENAGADE JOG guy... Thanks and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bite me here.